> X-bEnCh 0.94 Final Public Release
X-bEnCh is an Amiga game launcher & More …
With 272 colors on screen with AGA (128 with OCS/ECS), this Frontend can autoscan your hard-drive to find all your whdload games or your .exe and organize them in launching listings. X-bEnCh can also manage manuals listings and have an internal script system, the X-bEnCh Scripts (For non whdload games for exemple). It require very few ressouces and is compatible with all Amiga setups. X-bEnCh also have an integrated CLI fully compatible with the Workbench CLI features and a Files/Dirs Manager (X-pl0rEr).
Actual features list:
- Up to 272 colors on screen with AGA (128 colors on screen for OCS/ECS)
- Autoscan and organize your whdload .slave and yours .exe from your HD
- Unlimited subdir level scan
- Internal script system
- Up to 6 launching lists in parallel
- Unlimited number of entry in each list
- Top listing
- Autoscan and use Whdload Tooltypes
- If no Tooltypes availables you can set up default Tooltypes.
- MegaRam mode to gain extra chipram without rebooting
- FastJump mode to jump where you want in a list with the keyboard
- CD32 7 buttons pad compatibility
- CDMode to create your CD32/CDTV CD compilation.
- Real time search engine
- Files/Dirs manager included (Xpl0rEr)
- Integrated cLi 100% Amiga cli compatible
- System friendly setup panel
- Dedicated installer for an easy installation
- Many more will come in the nexts releases.
A video tutorial of X-bEnCh 0.8 Alpha is available here.